Sunday, January 25, 2009

Book signing TOMORROW!

Hello everyone,
After a busy weekend, even I forgot about my own signing tomorrow night! Please see the information on the previous post for location and time and I hope to meet you soon!

Speaking of this weekend, it seemed so surreal for me, but I went to a reunion for our sorority sisters. It had been a long time since I had seen the girls, but was particularly happy to see my big sister, Julie who now hails from Chicago, Illinois.

Shortly after I was inducted into this sorority, "the" car accident happened and obviously wasn't able to participate or return to college. (You can read more about my accident and all the other events afterward when you come to see me tomorrow night at my book signing!)

If you can't make it to the book signing, please feel free to contact me by clicking HERE, I would love to hear from you!

I'll announce when my radio tour begins as soon as I know the schedule.

Till Then-
Amy

No comments: