Friday, March 20, 2009

Let the Interviews Begin!

I just finished my first round of radio interviews! Most of the stations were AM News/Talk Health Shows, which is exciting! I had hoped when I wrote "Living to Tell About it, A Pursuit of Normalcy" that I would be able to help others who were facing the same health issues or just serve as someone that can provide inspiration to get through the difficulties that life sometimes hands us. And, it seems like people are responding to the book!

My first interview was in Boston at WDIS with Dan Collier who was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. The second interview was with a station in Colombia, MO, KWIX with Stephanie Ross and the 3rd interview was with Eric Mandel out of DesMoines, IA at KIFG and last, but not least, National Health Radio Program with Barbara Alexander.

I had such a great time talking to all the different interviewers, but I have to admit, the idea of "I'm speaking to millions of people," definitely gave me butterflies! I've even noticed a slight increase in book sales since the interviews began. I've still quite a few interviews scheduled throughout this month and part of April, so please tune in and try to catch one of the shows! As always, I'll update you right here when new appearances or interviews take place.

No comments: